Still have a question?
701 B. Street Suite 2100
San Diego, CA 92101
Tol 800.669.1889 x8733
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
Tol 800.333.5553 x6844
Hours of Operations
Mon-Fri 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
have a question?
How do I update my EFT and Direct Deposit information?
- First, download and complete the EFT and Direct Deposit forms and enter your new account and routing numbers. These forms are also available once logged in to ArrowheadExchange.com in the Document Center.
- Scan a copy of a voided check to include with your completed forms.
- Email your completed EFT and Direct Deposit forms with the scan of your voided check to Arrowhead’s marketing operations team at MarketingInfo@ArrowheadGrp.com.
How can I obtain a producer code for my new location?
Send an email to MarketingInfo@ArrowheadGrp.com with the following information:
- Main Office Producer Code
- Physical & Mailing Address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- First and last name of main contact person
- Main contact email address
If the new location will use the same account information for EFT and Direct Deposit as your main office, you can state that in the email. If the new office will be using their own EFT and Direct Deposit information, please be sure to include new EFT and Direct Deposit forms for that office.
How can I update my agency contact information?
When are commissions paid?
- Commissions for Personal Auto, Motorcycle and Personal Property are deposited on the 7th business day of each month.
- Commissions for Commercial Auto and Residential Earthquake are deposited on the 10th business day of the month.
- Commissions for Workers’ Compensation are deposited on the 20th business day of the month.
- If you need to info about any other Arrowhead programs, please email us at MarketingInfo@ArrowheadGrp.com.
CITA Contact Information
Call 888.488.0107 from 8am to 5pm (PST). Email us at ProgramsInfo@CITAinsurance.com.