Commercial Business to Business Insurance Sales
Arrowhead Automotive is looking for high performing sales professionals to join our team to aggressively grow our customer base in the automotive industry while expanding existing accounts with cross-selling opportunities. With unlimited income potential, you can make as much money as you are willing to earn.
Arrowhead Automotive, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses.
Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
Sales professionals enjoy living and working out of their home-based office. With customer and marketing support to assist in the sales process, our producers are able to focus on building relationships and making more sales.
Arrowhead Automotive offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Training program that utilizes classroom and field training with actual sales professionals.
- Potential to earn unlimited commissions.
- Auto reimbursement program.
- Office equipment including a laptop, printer/scanner, and iPhone.
- Our sales people live and work out of their home-based office.
- Group medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and disability benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you are the type of person that wants to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years of successful outside sales experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to learn and utilize company-approved software and business system applications.
- Ability to analyze data, insurance policies, loss runs, and financial statements.
- Ability to work within a regulatory environment.
- Organizational skills with discipline and the capability to manage multiple priorities in a remote environment.
- Must be highly motivated.
- Understanding of the importance of and demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth and development.
- Ability to meet and exceed company business expectations with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a required P&C and Life and Health insurance licenses.
- Must possess an acceptable motor vehicle record and a valid driver’s license.
- Position may require 25% or more of overnight travel.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at www.arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.