Arrowhead Automotive is looking for highly motivated insurance professionals to join our team. As an Account Manager, you will collaborate with our sales professionals, carriers, and customer service teams to retain and develop select commercial accounts within the automotive industry while providing an effortless customer experience.
Arrowhead Automotive, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
Arrowhead Automotive offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Ensures credibility with customers by maintaining detailed knowledge of their operation, insurance products, and current market conditions.
- Reviews insurance coverage with customers and customizes their insurance program to meet evolving needs.
- Negotiates with underwriters on behalf of our customers to provide the program.
- Identifies development potential in accounts and pursues opportunities to add value.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with customers, carrier partners, broker partners, and internal team members.
- Works efficiently and on schedule while maintaining accuracy.
- Delivers exceptional customer service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and networking.
- Understands and adheres to established processes within the company’s agency management system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years related experience in the insurance industry and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a sales-oriented environment.
- Experience in an agency environment preferred.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze data, insurance policies, loss runs, and financial statements.
- Ability to work within a regulatory environment and meet and exceed company business expectations with minimal supervision.
- High level of organizational ability and the capability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth and development.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional listener with time management, verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License preferred (is required within 90 days of hire).
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at ArrowheadYZ.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.