Arrowhead Automotive is looking for high performing customer service professionals to join our team. As an Account Manager, you will be able to utilize your skills in building lasting relationships and managing customer accounts in the automotive industry. You will work with our sales professionals, marketing team, and carriers to provide customer support to assist throughout the sales and renewal process.
Arrowhead Automotive, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
Arrowhead Automotive offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
- If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Ensures credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of their operation, insurance products, and current market conditions.
- Identifies development potential in accounts and pursues opportunities to add value to it.
- Works with the Underwriting Department to amend policies where necessary in order to meet client demand.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with clients, carrier partners, broker partners, and internal team members.
- Works efficiently and on schedule while maintaining accuracy.
- Delivers exceptional client service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and networking.
- Understands and adheres to established processes within the company’s agency management system
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years related experience in the insurance industry and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in an agency environment preferred.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze data, insurance policies, loss runs, and financial statements.
- Ability to work within a regulatory environment and meet and exceed company business expectations with minimal supervision.
- High level of organizational ability and the capability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to learn and follow processes.
- Understanding the importance of and demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth and development.
- Highly motivated and customer oriented.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Enjoys working in a fast paced sales environment and meeting customer needs.
- Exceptional listener with time management, verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License preferred (is required within 90 days of hire).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.