Business Development Junior Specialist
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. is looking for a high performing Business Development Junior Specialist to join our team. In this position, you will represent Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., and National Programs to insurance producers. This position will encourage sales production through support of the Automotive Aftermarket Team and will assist them with information and processes to allow for the growth and increased connection with producers and the Automotive Aftermarket program. This position will primarily focus on the Automotive Aftermarket Program, working closely with teammates in this group.
Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive aftermarket business owners and their employees. Our specialized approach offers exclusive access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Trains agents in the usage of the online rating.
- Conducts trainings and webinars with agents on various Aftermarket products.
- Works with the Creative Team to schedule and verify announcements for webinars and training offerings.
- Possesses marketplace knowledge, including knowing competition strengths and weaknesses, collects market intelligence and communicates regularly with the Marketing Team and Product Managers.
- Compiles data for the Marketing Leads’ quarterly check-ins with target agencies.
- Obtains qualitive data for Customer Relationship Management including but not limited to contacts, product distribution, niche business, overall agency potential, carriers, etc.
- Cross trains with various division/programs to keep current on market changes.
- Compiles monthly summary reports including production and competitors’ information.
- Maintains knowledge of all Arrowhead databases, software, and technology.
- Attends and participates in events/tradeshows, publications, and promotions when assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and two to four years of experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Tech savvy, specifically in Teams and Excel.
- High level of organizational ability and the capability to manage multiple priorities.
- Detail oriented and the ability to learn and follow processes.
- Understanding the importance of and demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth and development.
- Highly motivated and customer oriented.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Exceptional listener with time management, verbal communication, written communication.
- Routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license and possess an acceptable motor vehicle record at the time of hire and periodically thereafter.
- Maintain the minimum acceptable insurance coverages and limits as defined by Arrowhead/Brown & Brown.
- Knowledge of sales techniques, principles of sales, and sales terminology preferred.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.