Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Overland Park, KS
Due to company growth, Arrowhead Automotive has an immediate job opening in the Kansas City service team for a Commercial Insurance Account Manager. We work hard to build a great, team-oriented culture where you love coming to work every day alongside colleagues who ultimately become friends!
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT ARROWHEAD
This position requires commercial property and casualty insurance experience. Lots of agencies use the title Account Manager, so we want to give a cheat sheet on the specs of what this career opportunity looks like at Arrowhead.
Client Management- 50%
You will collaborate with our producers and customer service teams to provide an outstanding client experience focusing on daily policy management duties like:
- Review in-force policies for current clients making sure forms, endorsements, policy changes, billing and other data is accurate in our agency management system (Applied).
- Personally manage higher level changes. Our CSR group handles most of the COIs but if something is mission critical (say a change in location) we want your expertise to take care of it.
Arrowhead has a centralized marketing department that markets prospective client submissions. A big piece of hitting the ground from Day One in this role is taking over a book with upcoming renewals.
- Renewal marketing prep includes updating policy information, gathering loss reports and completing applications/submissions
- Working with insurance company underwriters to receive timely and accurate quotes
- Preparing renewal presentations + binding/reissuing policies
Account Rounding- 10%
Working with clients day in and day out, you are going to see areas where they have risk exposure. This will be the opportunity to upsell or cross selling new Commercial P&C policies into their existing package policy such as Work Comp, EPLI, Cyber, Pollution, Builder’s Risk & Bonds.
- A minimum of two (2) years of commercial property and casualty insurance experience.
- Preference given to applicants with retail agency experience in a similar CSR or Account Manager capacity. We will also consider other types of insurance experience like Assistant Broker, Assistant Underwriter, or Claims Specialist.
- Proven capabilities in marketing related duties with an understanding of multiple rating platforms through national and regional insurance carriers.
- State insurance license is required within the first 90 days of employment.
WHO IS ARROWHEAD?
Arrowhead Automotive is a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, the sixth largest insurance broker in the U.S. We have been a market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses for over 30 years. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
AWESOME COMPENSATION & JOB PERKS
Arrowhead Automotive offers a compensation and benefits package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- Target salary of $55k-$65k depending on experience + quarterly bonus potential based on retention.
- Hybrid work environment with the eventual opportunity for full-time remote work.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, group term life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, and a flex spending account.
- A 401(k) retirement plan + an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
- Casual dress code – we can wear jeans every day!
- Flexible Work Schedule – It’s important that our team members have the flexibility to achieve work-life balance by establishing their own schedules around our core office hours and utilizing our unique time off benefits.
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at www.arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Location: Overland Park, KS