Commercial Insurance Sales Account Manager
Arrowhead Automotive has an immediate job opening for a Commercial Insurance Sales Account Manager. We work hard to build a great, team-oriented culture where you love to come to work every day alongside colleagues who ultimately become friends!
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT ARROWHEAD
This position requires commercial property and casualty insurance experience. As a Sales Account Manager, you will not only provide excellent customer service but also generate new business and contribute to marketing and promotional activities.
Business Development Management – 50%
You will join forces with the Vice President of Business Development to generate new business opportunities and expand our customer base in the insurance industry.
- Analyze current customer accounts, establishing cross-sell/account rounding opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers on existing accounts to deepen client engagement and identify potential referrals.
- Generate new business leads based on lost accounts, industry listings, networking, and referrals.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and pipeline opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing and advertising teams to develop and implement effective sales campaigns.
- Manage a portfolio of lost accounts-identifying reasons for the loss and developing strategies to win back business.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and changes in insurance policies and regulations.
Current Client Management – 50%
You will collaborate with our Customer Service Team to provide outstanding client experience focusing on daily policy management duties on an established book of business, such as:
- Review in-force policies for current clients, ensuring forms, endorsements, policy changes, billing, and other data are accurate in our agency management system (Applied).
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for cross-selling or upselling.
- Personally manage higher-level changes. Our CSR Team handles most COIs, but if something is mission critical (say a change in location), you may be called upon to process it.
- Renewal marketing prep including updating policy information, gathering loss reports, and completing applications/submissions.
- Working with insurance company underwriters to receive timely and accurate quotes.
- Preparing renewal presentations + binding/reissuing policies.
- A minimum of two (2) years of commercial property and casualty insurance experience.
- Preference is given to applicants with retail agency experience. We will also consider other types of insurance experience like Assistant Broker.
- Proven capabilities in marketing-related duties with an understanding of multiple rating platforms through national and regional insurance carriers.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- State insurance license is required within the first 90 days of employment.
WHO IS ARROWHEAD?
Arrowhead Automotive is a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, the sixth-largest insurance broker in the U.S. We have been a market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses for over 30 years. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator, Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., and our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
AWESOME COMPENSATION & JOB PERKS
Arrowhead Automotive offers a compensation and benefits package that meets today’s most essential needs and includes:
- Target salary of $55k-$65k depending on experience + quarterly bonus potential based on new business and retention.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, group term life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, and a flex spending account.
- A 401(k) retirement plan + an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
- Flexible Work Schedule – Our team members must have the flexibility to achieve work-life balance by establishing their schedules around our core office hours and utilizing our unique time off benefits.
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at www.arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.