Commercial Lines Assistant Broker
Due to company growth, Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, has an immediate job opening for a Commercial Lines Assistant Broker. This position is responsible for supporting the Commercial Lines Brokers by processing and servicing new and renewal business, distributing quotes and documents to agency partners, and other general support as assigned.
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
We work hard to build a great, team-oriented culture where you love coming to work every day alongside colleagues who ultimately become friends!
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Obtains and processes new business and renewals within the agency management system.
- Enters new business and renewal remarkets into various carrier rating systems.
- Distributes quotes to appointed agents at the direction of the Commercial Lines Brokers.
- Verifies that quotes and details within the agency management system are consistent prior to distribution.
- Elevates new and renewal quotes for final review and comparison to the Commercial Lines Brokers when needed.
- Remains current on industry trends and information, new product development, legislation, coverages, and technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree and one to three years insurance agency experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks and assignments in the required timeframes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a high level of motivation to achieve necessary involvement within a team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.