Overland Park, KS
Arrowhead Automotive is looking for a high performing customer service professional to join our team. As a Marketing Specialist, you will implement marketing initiatives that support the agency’s overall strategic priorities. This position will also drive customer satisfaction and provide education and insight to the agency’s customers.
Arrowhead Automotive, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
Arrowhead Automotive offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Manages various marketing related initiatives.
- Leads marketing efforts for new and renewal business.
- Solicits new business opportunities from Account Executives and customers.
- Anticipates and communicates marketplace and end customer changes to maximize renewal account retention.
- Analyzes end customer risk characteristics including exposures, loss history, and experience modification and/or individual and group characteristics to determine coverage needs and appropriate markets.
- Utilizes effective sales techniques to maximize account closure rates and achieve agency sales goals.
- Advises Account Executives and end customers on coverage options, limitations, and risk control opportunities.
- Determines the most appropriate insurance carriers available to meet the end customer’s needs.
- Negotiates the best available proposals from carriers and presents those alternatives to Account Executives and end customers.
- Ensures goals are met and offers ideas to solve problems or issues that could impact the business.
- Monitors and analyzes customer, market, and competitive information to improve the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Makes pricing recommendations based on analysis of market data.
- Provides feedback to the Assistant Vice President – Commercial Lines regarding carrier appetite and market trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree and one to three years related experience in the insurance industry and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of general insurance processing functions.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- High level of organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks and assignments in the required timeframes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a high level of motivation to achieve necessary involvement within a team.
- Insurance agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of a multi-line Property and Casualty coverage and products preferred.
- Broad understanding of insurance policy, forms, and applications preferred.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License (is required within 90 days of hire).
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at www.arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Location: Overland Park