Commercial Insurance Marketing Specialist
Overland Park, KS
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to company growth, Arrowhead Automotive has an immediate job opening on the Kansas City marketing team for a Marketing Specialist. We work hard to build a great, team-oriented culture where you love coming to work every day alongside colleagues who ultimately become friends!
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT ARROWHEAD
This position requires commercial property and casualty insurance experience. Lots of agencies use the title Marketing Specialist, so we want to give a cheat sheet on the specs of what this career opportunity looks like at Arrowhead.
Arrowhead has a centralized marketing department that works closely with our sales team and carrier partners to market prospective client submissions and prepares proposals for presentation by our sales colleagues. The highlights of the position include:
- Evaluating submissions to determine a comprehensive marketing plan based on carrier appetites.
- Updating policy information, gathering loss reports, and completing applications/submissions.
- Working with insurance company underwriters to receive timely and accurate quotes.
- Negotiating for the terms and conditions that position us to win.
- Preparing presentations + binding/issuing policies.
EXPERIENCE WE NEED IN THIS ROLE
- A minimum of two (2) years of commercial property and casualty insurance experience.
- Preference given to applicants with retail agency experience and/or experience in a sales environment.
- Proven capabilities in marketing related duties with an understanding of multiple rating platforms through national and regional insurance carriers.
- State insurance license is required within the first 90 days of employment.
WHO IS ARROWHEAD?
Arrowhead Automotive is a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, the sixth largest insurance broker in the U.S. We have been a market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses for over 30 years. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
AWESOME COMPENSATION & JOB PERKS
Arrowhead Automotive offers a compensation and benefits package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- Target starting salary of $45k-$55k depending on experience + annual bonus potential.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, group term life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, and health savings account/flex spending accounts.
- A 401(k) retirement plan + an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
- Casual dress code – we can wear jeans every day!
- Flexible Work Schedule – It’s important that our team members have the flexibility to achieve work-life balance by establishing their own schedules around our core office hours and utilizing our unique time off benefits.
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at www.arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Location: Overland Park