Inside Sales Representative
Overland Park, KS
Arrowhead Automotive is looking for high performing customer service professionals to join our team. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will solicit, negotiate, or sell insurance according to the needs and requirements of clients. This also includes the development of marketing campaigns.
Arrowhead Automotive, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
Arrowhead Automotive offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Finds, develops, proposes, and binds new business.
- Develops outward marketing campaigns with Arrowhead Aftermarket’s major small business carriers and programs.
- Cross sells to existing assigned customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and one year related experience in the insurance industry and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior sales experience.
- Understanding of general insurance processing functions.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- High level of organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks and assignments in the required timeframes.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a high level of motivation to achieve necessary involvement within a team.
- Insurance agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of a multi-line Property and Casualty coverage and products preferred.
- Broad understanding of insurance policy, forms, and applications preferred.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License (is required within 90 days of hire).
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at Arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Location: Overland Park