Overland Park, KS
Arrowhead Automotive is looking for an Office Assistant to join our team. In this position, you will provide support to all departments within the division. This position will coordinate incoming mail and outgoing mail and is responsible for mailroom operations. Additionally, you will provide administrative support for the Assistant Vice President – Retail Operations and other departments as needed.
Arrowhead Automotive is a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, the sixth largest insurance broker in the U.S. We have been a market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses for over 30 years. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
This position will be working 30 hours per week and will still qualify for our benefits package.
The rate of pay for the position is $15.00-$17.00 per hour.
Arrowhead Automotive offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Receives and distributes incoming
- Prepares and sends outgoing
- Reports mailroom results to the Assistant Vice President – Retail Operations as
- Manages office supplies for internal and external teammates.
- Codes, maintains, and audits data.
- Runs regular system reports, including management and financial reports.
- Provides customer service to all department staff.
- Manages and works on various projects as
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Have excellent time management skills and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at www.arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Location: Overland Park, KS