Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket is looking for an experienced commercial lines Program Manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the overall management of the assigned program. This includes the planning and achievement of financial results including but not limited to revenue and margins. This position will also work with Arrowhead carrier partners in achieving acceptable combined ratios and adhering to their standards of conduct and regulatory compliance.
Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive aftermarket business owners and their employees. Our specialized approach offers exclusive access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Assists with the development of strategies and tactics for assigned programs.
- Manages business processes to assure exemplary customer service and operational efficiency.
- Exercises good judgment that positively affects the results of the program for Arrowhead and the carrier partner(s).
- Actively engages in the annual and monthly budgeting and forecasting.
- Assists in the formation and presentation of programs to carriers for potential placement.
- Analyzes carrier capabilities and offerings to provide recommendations as to best potential placement of any programs
- Takes the lead and is the point of contact for any program transfers including systems, forms, rates, claims, underwriting, and other transitional matters
- May include training and assisting employees in order to achieve their stated goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years related experience in the insurance industry and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPCU designation
- High level of organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a high level of motivation to achieve necessary involvement within a team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.