Senior Customer Service Representative
Overland Park, KS
Arrowhead Automotive is looking for a Senior Customer Service Representative to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for customer service duties for dedicated customer accounts and transactions. Additionally, you will also provide administrative support for new and renewal business sales for the agency.
Arrowhead Automotive is a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, the sixth largest insurance broker in the U.S. We have been a market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive industry businesses for over 30 years. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
Arrowhead Automotive offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
- A hybrid work environment is available with this position.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Handles complex and urgent customer requests.
- Assists in customer service functions (interact with insureds, carriers, etc.).
- Processes policy service items as requested.
- Assists with new business processing and administration as needed.
- Performs data entry as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and three to five years customer service experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Associate’s degree and two to three years insurance agency experience preferred.
- Willingness to learn multiple computer applications.
- Takes initiative to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a high volume, production environment.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License preferred (is required within 90 days of hire).
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at www.arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Location: Overland Park, KS