Auto Dealer Insurance Sales – Account Executive
Arrowhead Automotive is looking for high performing sales professionals to join our team to aggressively grow our customer base in the auto dealership market. Our compensation program offers a competitive base salary with generous incentives and unlimited earning potential.
Arrowhead Automotive, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to auto dealership businesses. Our specialized approach offers access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., in addition to our extensive portfolio of various insurance carriers.
Account Executives enjoy living and working out of their home-based office. With customer and marketing support to assist in the sales process, our producers are able to focus on building relationships and making more sales in their defined territories.
Arrowhead Automotive is currently recruiting for an Account Executive. The ideal candidate will have outside sales experience (auto dealership related preferred) and will be in a “hunter” role.
The Account Executive’s primary responsibility is for the acquisition of new business, maintaining and increasing product penetration of the existing customer base, delivering high quality customer satisfaction, and retention. The Account Executive will provide excellent customer service, while expanding product penetration in existing businesses through cross-selling and increasing market share with new clients.
TOTAL REWARDS INFORMATION:
Arrowhead Automotive offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Training program that utilizes classroom and field training with actual sales professionals.
- Potential to earn unlimited commissions.
- Auto reimbursement program.
- Office equipment including a laptop, printer/scanner, and iPhone.
- Our sales people live and work out of their home-based office.
- Group medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and disability benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you are the type of person that wants to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Generates leads and sells insurance product lines to targeted businesses.
- Closes sales by effectively overcoming objections and building rapport with key decision makers within target accounts.
- Develops sales plan and effectively manages resources to maximize return on expenditures.
- Works collaboratively with Arrowhead’s account teams and all other field personnel in identifying new customers, new business, and strategically managing the sales opportunity pipeline.
- Successfully handoffs closed accounts to Account Managers for servicing.
- Maintains current knowledge about the competition, market threats and challenges, and communicates those concerns with the organization.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in training and remains active in the industry and in the respective area and trade associations.
- Develops new customers by identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products by following industry and market trends and competitors.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years of successful outside sales experience to auto dealer market and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful track record of business to business sales and territory management.
- Ability to learn and utilize company-approved software and business system applications.
- Ability to analyze data, insurance policies, loss runs, and financial statements.
- Ability to work within a regulatory environment.
- Organizational skills with discipline and the capability to manage multiple priorities in a remote environment.
- Must be highly motivated.
- Understanding of the importance of and demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth and development.
- Ability to meet and exceed company business expectations with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a required P&C and Life and Health insurance
- Must possess an acceptable motor vehicle record and a valid driver’s license.
- Position may require 25% or more of overnight travel.
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at Arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.