Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket is looking for a high performing Processing Technician to join our team. In this position, you will provide clerical support to the Underwriting and Processing Departments.
Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive aftermarket business owners and their employees. Our specialized approach offers exclusive access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Reviews new business submissions for required paperwork.
- Follows up with agent for missing paperwork as well as the rater to ensure that the quote is being
- processed under service level agreements.
- Processes endorsement requests for agents.
- Prepares and mails legal notification documents.
- Runs various processing and underwriting reports.
- Responsible for maintaining file set-up and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and zero to one year related experience in the insurance industry and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Have high levels of accuracy along with a specific focus on timeliness, productivity, and quality.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a high volume, production environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.