Underwriting Assistant I
Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket is looking for an Underwriting Assistant I to join our team. This position will provide technical rating and policy issuance support to the Underwriting Team. The position will utilize manual and automated systems in the rating, coding, and policy issuance for all transactions and for all lines of business.
Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket, operating as a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is a narrowly focused market leader in providing insurance products and services to automotive aftermarket business owners and their employees. Our specialized approach offers exclusive access to business insurance programs via our program administrator Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket offers a benefits and compensation package that meets today’s most important needs and includes:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development.
- Group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits.
- Paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
This position will be a home-based remote role.
If you want to be part of a growing organization that is energetic and driven, contact us today.
- Rates, quotes, and issues policies for all types of business.
- Prepares and mails legal notification documents.
- Processes work within service level agreement timeframe while achieving productivity and quality standards.
- Communicates directly with the Underwriters regarding all aspects of rating and policy issuance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and zero to three years related experience in the insurance industry and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Have high levels of accuracy along with a specific focus on timeliness, productivity, and quality.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a high volume, production environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.