The Booksellers Insurance Program
Providing insurance coverage for independent booksellers since 1997
The Booksellers Insurance Program was created with the American Booksellers Association (ABA) to support the unique needs of bookstores and other specialty retailers.
With industry professionals who are knowledgeable and responsive, we will help you select the coverage that best suits your retail business.
The professionals at Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., a national leader in insurance solutions, manage The Booksellers Insurance Program and provide quick, no-hassle claim resolution.
- Liability limits up to $2 million per each occurrence / $4 million per aggregate
- Personal and Advertising injury up to $2 million per occurrence/ $4 million aggregate
- Business Interruption Loss coverage for up to 12-month
- Business Personal property at newly acquired premises
- Medical payments
- Computer equipment/software
- Coverage for cafés/restaurants
- Outdoor signs
- Liquor Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Employee benefits liability
- Employee dishonesty
- Fine arts
- Glass – interior/exterior
- Hired and non-owned auto liability
- Tenants’ legal liability
- Used and rare books
- Valuable papers/accounts receivable
- Business personal property seasonal increase
- New store benefits
- Additional coverage includes workers’ compensation, commercial auto, umbrella, and property policies
- A wide range of deductibles options are available
No-Hassle Adjustments for Peak Season
During your peak selling season, The Booksellers Insurance Program automatically increases your inventory coverage up to 25 percent. Whether your increase is due to tourism, back-to-school sales or seasonal holidays, we take care of it for you.
Opening a New Store?
The Booksellers Insurance Program offers the ideal insurance program for new store owners. We offer a flexible premium payment plan with no penalties for start-up operations.
Disclaimer: This material is for informational purposes only. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. For an actual description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. Coverages are subject to individual insureds meeting our underwriting qualifications and to state availability.