Georgia Personal Auto
In Georgia, Arrowhead’s Personal Auto Program focuses on U.S. and internationally licensed drivers with clean driving records, as well as drivers with violations and accidents. Discounts offered include multi-car, proof of prior, stability, renewal and paid in full.
We offer easy to use online quoting and payments through our website. Our payment options include EFT, credit card, debit card, checks and money orders that can be paid by mail, online or by phone.
- Admitted carrier rated “A” IX by A.M. Best
- Quote and submit real-time endorsements
- E-signature acceptable
- VIN verification
- Minimal correspondence mailed to customers
- Low down payments with reoccurring EFT
- MVR generates at point of sale
- Six-month policy
- Maximum 4 vehicles per policy
- No ridesharing
- BI/PD limits: 25/50/27,300. UM limits are the same. UMPD can be either 25,000 or 27,500
- Collision deductible options: $250 / $500 / $1,000
- Down payment options: full pay or 4-5 pay with 16%, 20% or 25% down
- Discounts available
Georgia, U.S. and internationally licensed drivers with clean driving records, as well as some drivers with violations and accidents
How to quote
This product is available on ArrowheadAuto.com
On this specialized Personal Auto portal, producers can quote and submit new business and service existing policies. This easy-to-use online platform helps streamline new business and post-sale tasks.
View more helps and details on Arrowhead Exchange.