You can rate, quote and bind online your Connecticut homeowners policy anytime, 24/7, using our online portal.
- Online quoting, application and endorsement submission via ArrowheadExchange.com
- Online access to producer copies of policy documents
- Producer reports, including new business, cancellations, pending cancellations, endorsements, reinstatements and transaction summary
- Policyholder online payments with credit card or checking account
- Integrated brush mapping, distance to coast verification, protection class determination, CLUE and credit reports at point-of-sale depending on state and program
- 24/7 claims service through third party administrator
- Coverage A limits up to $1 million
- 25% Extended Replacement Cost available by endorsement for all homes 1930 and newer
- Consideration for prior losses
- Unsupported seasonal secondary dwelling acceptable
- One to four family dwellings
- ID theft coverage available
- Equipment breakdown coverage available
- Credits: Protective devices, renovation, new home, mitigation, mature homeowner/tenant, three- and five-year claims free, wind loss mitigation, hurricane roof straps, renewal and multi-policy
How to quote
Quote your Connecticut homeowners policy on Arrowhead Exchange.
Arrowhead Exchange is our secure online portal where producers can quote and submit new business and service existing policies. This easy-to-use online platform helps streamline new business and post-sale tasks.
Not yet appointed with Arrowhead? Start here.