Residential Earthquake-Palomar Specialty (High Value to $15 Million TIV)
Palomar Specialty provides residential earthquake policy limits up to $15 million total insured value for all California zip codes. An admitted carrier, Palomar Specialty Insurance Company is rated “A-” (VII) by A.M. Best.
Coverage is provided in two policy types: Superior EQ and Standard EQ. Policy limits up to $15 million total insured value for all California ZIP codes. Please view the downloadable flyer for more information.
Superior EQ Plus Endorsement provides
- Increased sublimits for swimming pools
- Increased Loss of Use up to $200,000
- Newer structures or those that have been retrofitted and built on flat or gently sloping lots with slab or raised concrete foundations
- Dwellings: Exceeding $3 million dwelling replacement limit
- Any dwelling age acceptable, provided homes built prior to 1955 have proof of retrofitting
- Dwellings built prior to 1972 must be properly anchor-bolted to the foundation and cripple walls must be braced with plywood (or equivalent)
- Residence types must be individually owned with 1-4 family dwellings
- Dwelling must be made of frame construction
- Coverage amount must be equal to or greater than the underlying dwelling limit
- All pre-existing earthquake structural damage must be repaired prior to writing coverage
How to quote
This product is available on Arrowhead Exchange.
Residential Earthquake quotes for High Value Homes (exceeding $2.5 million coverage A limit) are requested on ArrowheadExchange.com. High Value Earthquake quotes are processed by the Residential Earthquake underwriting department.
Not yet appointed with Arrowhead? Start here.