Residential Earthquake-Universal North America
In California, our Residential Earthquake Insurance Program through carrier QBE offers two levels of policy coverage for homeowners – Superior and Standard – along with condo coverage. View the downloadable flyer for details. Your clients will love the money-saving deductible options at 10 or 15 percent and easy pay options; you’ll enjoy ease of quoting via our online portal and 10 percent commission on new and renewal policies.
- Dwellings: $100,000 min to $5 million max dwelling replacement limit (except LA County – max is $2.5 million)
- Condominiums: $25,000 min to $500,000 max contents limit
Superior EQ Plus Endorsement
- Increases sublimits for swimming pools
- Increases Loss of Use up to $100,000
Newer structures or those that have been retrofitted and built on flat or gently sloping lots with slab or raised concrete foundations.
- Dwellings built 1937-1954 must have proof of retrofitting
- Dwellings built 1955-1972 must be properly anchor bolted to the foundation and cripple walls must be braced with plywood or its equivalent
- Must be an individually owned single family or duplex structure.
- Dwelling must be made of frame construction
- Coverage amount must be equal to the underlying dwelling limit
- All pre-existing earthquake structural damage must be repaired prior to writing coverage