Workers’ Compensation – American Alternative / American Family Home
Arrowhead has the underwriting pen for “A” rated carrier American Alternative Insurance Corporation/American Family Home Insurance Company. View the carrier class code list here, and the ineligible class code list here.
American Family / American Alternative focus on accounts generating premium $2,500 and above. Instant online quotes are available on eligible accounts below $20,000 (CA only).
We offer competitive rates, fast quote turnaround and excellent customer service. This is a great addition to any independent producer’s workers’ compensation program portfolio.
Claims services are provided by American Claims Management (ACM), who offers a fully integrated line of claims and cost containment services for your clients.
- “A” rated carrier
- For accounts generating premium $2,500 and above
- Instant online quotes are available on eligible accounts below $20,000 (CA only)
- Competitive rates, fast quote turnaround and excellent customer service
- A great addition to any independent producer’s workers’ compensation program portfolio
- Claims services provided by American Claims Management (ACM), with a fully integrated line of claims and cost containment services for your clients
- Professional Services
- Short-haul Trucking (above 20k in manual premium)
- Manufacturing (metal, plastic, rubber, paper)
- Safety and Safety Installation (alarms, sprinklers, unarmed security)
- Clubs – NOC and Country or Golf
- Automotive Service and Repair
How to quote
Regardless of the risk’s premium, state, or whether it’s new business or renewal, submit your accounts through www.ArrowheadExchange.com. A complete online submission receives preferential reservation of the market and will obtain clearance five days earlier than an complete emailed submission. Multi-state accounts must be submitted via email to WCSubmissions@arrowheadgrp.com.
Quotes above $20k are submitted to WCSubmissions@arrowheadgrp.com along with the supplemental application, 3-4 years currently valued loss runs and the updated Acord 130. Underwriting will respond as promptly as possible; no submission will be accepted without all the required information.
Arizona and Nevada accounts can be uploaded to Arrowhead Exchange and must include Acord forms; supplemental and loss runs are preferred as well.
Instant quotes are available on eligible California below $20,000. (Accounts above $20k require a separate appointment with industry specific premium commitment.)
Quick Quote requires no documents or underwriting until the time of binding, as the system will generate the completed Acord form, general underwriting questions (to bypass the need for a Supplemental application) and confirm eligibility based on the producer’s answers to online questions. Learn more about Quick Quote.
Not yet appointed with Arrowhead? Start here.