Under limited supervision and guidance, this position will be responsible for underwriting and analyzing new and renewal business. Will also administer and monitor underwriting rules, guidelines, insurance laws, and regulations. Additionally, this position will also work within letter of authority and defined guidelines on moderately complex risks.
- Executes underwriting strategy as established by the program.
- Accepts, modifies, or declines new and renewal business within delegated level of authority.
- Reviews and analyzes exposures of risks.
- Monitors and reviews new and renewal business results to ensure growth and profitability as established by the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to seven years related experience in the insurance industry and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Have high levels of accuracy and detail along with a specific focus on timeliness, productivity, and quality.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Location: Phoenix, AZ