Still have a question?
701 B. Street Suite 2100
San Diego, CA 92101
Mon. – Fri. 8am to 5pm PST
Mon. – Fri. 6am to 5pm PST
have a question?
How do I update my EFT and Direct Deposit information?
- First, download and complete the EFT and Direct Deposit forms and enter your new account and routing numbers. These forms are also available once logged in to ArrowheadExchange.com in the Document Center.
- Scan a copy of a voided check to include with your completed forms.
- Email your completed EFT and Direct Deposit forms with the scan of your voided check to Arrowhead’s marketing operations team at MarketingInfo@ArrowheadGrp.com.
How can I obtain a producer code for my new location?
Send an email to MarketingInfo@ArrowheadGrp.com with the following information:
- Main Office Producer Code
- Physical & Mailing Address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- First and last name of main contact person
- Main contact email address
If the new location will use the same account information for EFT and Direct Deposit as your main office, you can state that in the email. If the new office will be using their own EFT and Direct Deposit information, please be sure to include new EFT and Direct Deposit forms for that office.
How can I update my agency contact information?
When are commissions paid?
- Commissions for Personal Auto, Motorcycle and Personal Property are deposited on the 7th business day of each month.
- Commissions for Commercial Auto and Residential Earthquake are deposited on the 10th business day of the month.
- Commissions for Workers’ Compensation are deposited on the 20th business day of the month.
- If you need to info about any other Arrowhead programs, please email us at MarketingInfo@ArrowheadGrp.com.
Can I purchase my E&O from Arrowhead?
Arrowhead is pleased to announce that we have teamed up with CITA Insurance Services, a professional liability specialist to provide our producers with competitive premiums on E&O coverage.
We are confident that the CITA team of professionals can assist you in obtaining the best protection for your agency. Highlights of the E&O program include:
- Admitted coverage written in all 50 states
- Carrier is rated “A” (XV) excellent by A.M. Best
- Limits up to $5 million (higher limits may be available)
- Defense in addition to the limits
- Deductible starts as low as $2,500
- Loss only deductible option available
- Flexible payment options
- Claims services by dedicated adjusters and attorneys
- No broker fees
CITA Contact Information
Call 888.488.0107 from 8am to 5pm (PST). Email us at ProgramsInfo@CITAInsurance.com.