We have the underwriting pen for multiple “A” rated carriers by A.M. Best. We handle every aspect of the policy’s administration so you can count on us as a one-stop shop. With experienced underwriters in every industry segment, you can count on us to understand your clients’ exposures and provide a solution that meets their risk tolerance and economic goals.
- Monoline workers’ compensation program offered in AZ, CA, and NV
- Online submissions with instant quotes on eligible accounts
- Qualifying accounts can access
- Onsite safety evaluations
- Safety videos and training
- OSHA assistance
- Printed safety materials
- Return-to-work programs
- Added-value services (varies by carrier)
- Fully integrated line of claims and cost-containment services through our wholly owned subsidiary:
- 24/7 online, real time claims reporting, loss runs and plan of actions
- Online medical provider portal
- Claim service agreements and dedicated adjusters
- Bilingual staff
- Advanced reporting services
- Lowered client costs with integrated technology
- Aggressive fraud fighting
- Automotive Service & Repair
- Office & Professional Services
- Trucking (up to 500 mile radius)
How to quote
Submit new business and renewal accounts through www.ArrowheadExchange.com. A complete online submission receives preferential reservation of the market and will obtain clearance five days earlier than an complete emailed submission.
Multi-state accounts must be submitted via email to WCSubmissions@arrowheadgrp.com.
Submitted quotes above $20k must include the supplemental application, 3-4 years currently valued loss runs and the updated Acord 130. Underwriting will respond as promptly as possible; no submission will be accepted without all the required information.
Arizona and Nevada accounts can be uploaded to Arrowhead Exchange and must include Acord forms; supplemental and loss runs are preferred as well.
Instant quotes are available on eligible accounts, No documents or underwriting until the time of binding. Learn more about Quick Quote.
Learn more about Quick Quote.