Arrowhead’s ambulance program, managed by our commercial transportation experts at Bellingham Underwriters, specializes in private and for-profit emergency and non-emergency ambulance companies. We provide a full package of the coverages you need to write this growing class of business.
Our unique product creates a more stable, long term market that is more sensitive to real variance in risk,
enabling us to offer a full package in a single product, with competitive pricing.
Loss control services are provided by Professional Safety Consulting and EJB Risk Management, LLC, with over 30 years of experience in risk management.
- Auto Liability: $1 million CSL
- UM/UIM: State specific limits
- Med Pay: $10,000
- PIP: Statutory
- Physical Damage: $175,000/vehicle and $5 million total fleet value
- $1 million per occurrence/$3 million annual aggregate
- Fire Legal: $500,000
- Med Pay: $10,000
- Incidental exposure to schools/classrooms including First Aid classes
- Medical directors when written as part of a service company
- Incidental lessors risk properties
- Incidental auto repair services for others
- GKLL: $1 million max per location
- Abuse/molestation coverage
- Miscellaneous medical service equipment including defibrillators, radios, EKG’s, respirators, monitors, gurneys and stretchers
- Support equipment including ATV’s, bariatric lifts, portable boats and powered cots
- Tools used for vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Follow Form Excess
- Options up to $4 million Auto CSL and $4 million per occurrence/$6 million annual aggregate GL
- Limits up to $5 million per occurrence/$7 million annual aggregate
- Building, Business, Personal Property, and Business Income coverages
- Buildings over 20 years old need current updates to wiring, HVAC, plumbing and roof
CYBER LIABILITY AND DATA BREACH RESPONSE
- Information Security and Privacy Liability – aggregate limits up to $1MM
- Privacy Breach Response Services – limits up to $500K
For-profit emergency and non-emergency medical ambulance companies operating Type I, Type II, or Type III.
- First response/paramedics operating as independent contractors and not affiliated with a fire department, hospital of municipal entity
- For profit ambulance companies
- Service vehicles associated with commercial operations
- Private passenger-type vehicles owned by a corporation, LLC, or partnership and used for business
- Ambulettes or passenger vans used for paratransit if less than 20 percent of total operations
How to quote
If you are not yet appointed with Bellingham Underwriters and want to gain access to all we have to offer, take a look at our About Us page for details on what we look for in a prospective producer. If this sounds like you, please complete our brief agency application to get started. After you log in, you’ll be able to continue the appointment process. It’s important to us to develop a solid relationship with our producers, so we look forward to learning more about you!
- Ambulance Supplemental Application
- Current valued loss runs for prior 4 years valued within 60 days of submission
- Current vehicle lists with year, make, VIN, value, passenger capacity and usage
- Drivers list to include date of hire and certifications and/or safety programs completed (where applicable)
- While MVRs are desired at time of quotation, they are not required. However, current dated MVRs will be needed prior to binding; ultimate pricing is dependent on review of actual MVRs.
- Inland marine schedule
- No longer charging for most midterm driver additions
**Drivers falling outside of acceptable driver guidelines may still be subject to additional premium charges and/or be subject to restrictions up to and including exclusion