Commercial Insurance Sales Executive
The Commercial Insurance Sales Executive isn’t a normal insurance job. Let’s face it. There are a lot of stereotypes about a career in insurance (especially that junk about 100% commission jobs). That’s not Arrowhead! We are a fast paced, exciting, ‘change agent’ culture where you can build a client portfolio AND recurring income opportunities that will last a lifetime! The Commercial Insurance Sales Executive job opening is with Arrowhead Automotive Aftermarket, a wholly owned subsidiary of Brown & Brown.
A snapshot of the Commercial Insurance Sales Executive job:
- Immediate opening based on market expansion in the greater Tulsa area (territory will be Oklahoma and New Mexico). This position will be based in the greater Tulsa area.
- Every opening has an existing client base. You don’t have to start from scratch. Current accounts get your feet wet in a new role to leverage relationships for cross selling and lead generation.
- We love cars and everything about the automotive industry. If that’s your passion, then we need to talk. You’ll love working with our target client.
- $100k-$150k total first year comp (includes competitive base salary + commissions)
- Insurance experience IS NOT required. We will teach, train & license you to pivot into the insurance industry.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Background: No insurance experience but successful B2B sales? No problem! In fact, we love it. Many of our most successful account executives joined Arrowhead from outside the insurance industry.
Training: Our hands on training will provide you with all the tools, knowledge and resources to be a successful sales consultant. Once you’re in the field, the Regional Vice President and Senior Vice President – Head of Sales will be mentors to help you create and execute sales plans. They are first & foremost invested in your success!
Career Progression: Build & mine your own client portfolio with the assurance of stability and growing income opportunities. Arrowhead, and our parent company, Brown & Brown Insurance, are expanding rapidly.
Skills of the Heart: As someone with sales experience you know success is so much more than just pounding the pavement. You’ll be successful in this role if you possess some of these attributes:
- Great communication skills
- Thoughtfulness during negotiations
- Hunt, drive, and tenacity to win
Three (3) years of successful outside sales experience and some college coursework preferred.
Successful track record of business-to-business sales, marketing or territory management.
THE DETAILS- COMP & PERKS
$100k-$150k estimated total first year compensation (base salary + commissions)
Comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, group term life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, a flex spending account, and a competitive time-off allowance for work-life balance.
A 401(k) retirement plan as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows our employees to purchase Brown & Brown stock at a discounted rate.
WE ARE ARROWHEAD…
The ‘ultimate niche’ insurance brokerage, Arrowhead Automotive is the leading national insurance agency for businesses operating in the automotive industry. The clients we serve include dealerships, automotive repair, and automotive services.
For over three decades, our influential relationships with top insurance companies and industry organizations allow Arrowhead to provide unrivaled technology and personalized client service solutions.
Our team of more than 100 sales & support professionals operate in nearly every state. Coupled with our parent company, Brown & Brown Insurance, we are part of one of the largest global insurance brokerages (14,000+ employees in 450+ locations!).
For more information about Arrowhead Automotive, please visit our website at www.arrowheadyz.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Location: Tulsa, OK