In California, our Residential Earthquake Program through carrier Zurich offers two levels of policy coverage: Superior and Standard. View the downloadable flyer for details. Your clients will love deductible options at 10 or 15 percent and easy pay options; you’ll enjoy ease of quoting via our online portal and 10 percent commission on new and renewal policies.
Zurich American Insurance Company is an admitted, “A+” (XV) rated carrier by A.M. Best.
- Dwellings: $75,000 minimum with coverages up to $10 million dwelling (risks over $5 million must be submitted to the carrier for approval).
- Condominiums: $25,000 minimum to $1,000,000 maximum contents limit.
- Swimming pools are covered under the Other Structures limit with no sublimit
- Loss of use coverage provided up to 20% of the dwelling limit with a maximum of $100,000 on the Superior EQ Policy.
- An optional “Plus” Endorsement is available for the Superior EQ Plus Policy, increasing the maximum coverage limit for loss of use to 20% of the dwelling limit with no maximum.
- Dwellings and condos any age is acceptable for coverage
- No retrofit requirement or slope restrictions
- Residence types must be individual owned 1-4 family dwellings except for the condominium program
- Acceptable construction types include wood frame, steel and masonry veneer for Dwellings.Condo construction types include wood frame, steel, masonry veneer, reinforced concrete and reinforced masonry.
- Coverage amount must be equal or greater to the underlying homeowners dwelling coverage limit.
- All pre-existing earthquake structural damage must be repaired prior to writing coverage.
How to quote
This product is available on Arrowhead Exchange.
Arrowhead Exchange is our secure online portal where producers can quote and submit new business and service existing policies. This easy-to-use online platform helps streamline new business and post-sale tasks.
Not yet appointed with Arrowhead? Start here.